General Assembly – Data Science Immersive Student
September 2016 to Present (a few months)
- Performed visual and statistical data analysis on data using PythonDetected skill: Python and its associated libraries and tools like pandasDetected skill: Pandas, seaborn, matplotlib, etc.
- Explored the differences between supervised and unsupervised learning through the application of various modeling techniques such as classification, regression, and clustering using the scikit-learn pythonDetected skill: Python library.
- Analyzed and modeled real world data problems in fields like finance, marketing, and public policy.
- Created presentations and reports and used data visualization tools to present my findings.
- Selected Projects: Market research for feasible locations for liquor stores in Iowa.
Columbia University Medical Center – Drupal Developer
December 2014 to September 2016 (1.8 years)
- Maintained, monitored and tested all custom software, systems and network solutions available within the Columbia Medical Center Web Services infrastructure.
- Contributed to open source PHPDetected skill: PHP Drupal modules after identifying and solving internal bugs.
- Developed and integrated PHPDetected skill: PHP modules for a user sleep analyzing and sleep measuring application with SQL-based extraction as a packaged solution to be shared across higher-education institutions.
- Implemented version control using gitDetected skill: Git and taught the team proper gitDetected skill: Git techniques.
- Managed code deployment and automated testingDetected skill: Automated Browser Testing triggering using custom written bashDetected skill: Bash scripts.
- Wrote bashDetected skill: Bash scripts that dump, drop, update and sanitize databases for staging and sandbox installments.
- Converted a Drupal 6 multisite installation into multiple instances of multisite installations for segregation of sites requiring different security measurements than others.
- Maintained a group of 11 affiliated sites from one Drupal installation and a single shared database.
Major League Soccer – Junior Drupal Developer
February 2014 to December 2014 (about a year)
- Helped manage contributed, core and custom modules on Drupal 6 and 7 installations on 21 websites.
- Wrote pythonDetected skill: Python scripts to warm up an imagecache in order to run a mostly cached image-heavy site.
- Contributed to a responsive image-mapping module that displays images according to screen size.
- Rewrote complete CSSDetected skill: CSS files using Sass and SingularityGS for comprehensively responsive sites.